Apr 12, 2007

grrrrrrrrrr

Its 1:41pm and I just finished my so-called lunch. Food served in my company cafeteria is pathetic. You can never make out what curry is served as all gravies taste the same. I think they don't want to discriminate one day with other or one curry with other. So eat the same thing 5 days a week. Keval naam hi badlta hai. Daily I almost skip my lunch and rely on evening snacks or fruit juices for the day supply of energy. I guess it is all a conspiracy for reducing the cholesterol levels in the employees here.

I am having a stiff neck since yesterday. I feel as if I am a robot now. I hope I was not abducted, and then converted into a machine, by aliens the previous night.
I cannot turn my head freely. I can not participate in Ekta Kapoor's latest soap's screen test so. All my chances of fame gone now. :(
It's just too irritating to move half your body to see a girl passing by. Worst it is when you realize that girl was not even worth a single look. Alas, you don't have a sixth sense so bear the pain.

And then there is this work. I have to verify a bug in the latest build. Now the bug is from the customer side, so expecting details with it is like asking Viveik Oberai to act. What more, the previous tester for this bug played a safe game and did not leave any trace of what he did. People are watching spy movies a lot these days, I guess. My mentor is enjoying a Free Pizza lunch right now. Who said there is no such thing as free lunch. So now I will have to wait for him so that I can put my next step forward to verify the bug.

Enough of cribbing I suppose.
Sometimes it is real fun to crib.

2 comments:

Anand Sarolkar said...

looks like u have lot of bugs around today ;)

Vatsy said...

Tu kab se ladkiyon ko palat ke dekhne laga [:P]