Apr 10, 2007

Hello and Welcome

Hello...
And Welcome...
To my world...
In next few minutes you will get to explore my world. So just relax, take a deep breath and and free your mind.
[Please keep all the lose objects away from your hands so that you don't throw them at your computer monitor after reading my crap]

This is PritS Zen (aka Pritesh Jain) and this is my life.

So What Am I Doing These Days?
After the sad curtain down from the dream theatre, I am trying to gather my life again. For now, some more inertia before the possible rush of events. Tufan ke pahle ki shanti, I guess.
I am just back from a very nice trip to Kemmengundi. Less of a trek, more of walking. With some of the most amazing and enthu souls to have you around.
Me and my camera. And the music.
It was Heaven spelt in a different way.

What Am I Listening to These Days?
Music is the thing which has kept me going all these while. Off late you must have seen lots of entries centered around music. So that continues. Right now, I am getting fueled on Enigma. Another very recent entry to my play list is Oliver Shanti and Friends. Spiritual music, new age with Buddhist touch. Nice peaceful sounds. More about it soon.

What Am I Watching These Days?
Lots of movies. No Cricket. Have to watch Crash and Godfather again. Then there is a list in place. Any suggestions are welcome as usual. Have to start with plays again. This week there are some screenings in Rangashanakra. Anyone intereseted, please buzz me.

What Am I Eating These Days?
Just a week left before my parents come here. So then it will be the great home food. For now I am continuing with the regular stuff at home. My cook desperately needs a break. Or I need a break from him.

Anything else?
Hmm.. nothing that I can recall now...

So signing off now. Catch you people soon here.

5 comments:

Mondy said...

Yaar, You missed something which everybody reading ur blog is interested in.

WHO IS YOUR DATE THESE DAYS?

anoop... said...

I will kill you if this "Pakane" ka program will continue...

anyways nice way of passing time!!!!

Pritesh Jain said...

@Mondy:
Forgot to tell in "What Am I Doing These Days?" that I am searching for a girlfriend. So if any of my female readers is/are single and ready to mingle, Please sms/mail/scrap/comment/buzz me. :)

@Anoop:
It might look pakane ka program. But trust me it is not. :)

anoop... said...

I know dude :-)

Ravi Shekhar said...

nice going..