Apr 2, 2007

PMDB

PMDB: PritS's Movie Data Base.

I am feeling that the old hostel days are coming back. Movies at late nights, sometime Maggi in the break, chocolates (it was kitkat that time, now thanks to Chandu we have loads of US made chocolate :) )
Movies, movies and more movies.
Here are some of the shows that run in our home theatre:

1. Nishabd (3.5/5) - read my review here.
2. Apocalypto (4/5)
3. Little Miss Sunshine (4/5)
4. Happy Feet (4.5/5)
5. Bewitched (3/5)

Add to it two more that I watched in theatre:
1. The Pursuit of Happyness (3.5/5)
2. The Namesake (4/5)

Thanks Gautam for the DVD player. :) You made it possible dude.

ps: Please suggest me movies which you would rate good. I would need that coz very soon my list of movies-to-be-watched will exhaust.

2 comments:

Nasal Crooner said...

It's "Little Miss SunShine!"
and Pursuit probably gets a 4.5/5 in my list... i thought Will Smith gave a rivetting performance!
But mah pick among these....
Apocalypto.. 5/5!!! :):)

anoop... said...

1. Vertical Limit
2. Gone with the wind
3. My best friend's marriage
4. A Beautiful Mind
5. Water
6. ... and the best of all- A walk to remember

Watch these movies, then I will come up with a new list... [:)]