Apr 1, 2007

sunday morning tp

Its a lazy sunday morning. Time 10:00 am.

Why am I awake then?
Bachpan se ek hi gandi aadat hai mujhe - jaldi uthna. Ab yeh lat ek baar lag gayi to chutne ka naam hi nahi leti.
Anyways...
So What to do??
Let me finish off with the tag game which J pointed me to.

So here you go my lord!!!

Q1. One thing you are very much afraid of? [2 marks]
Ans: Silence.

Q2: Two incidents you can never forget in your life? [2+2 marks]
Ans: To recall two specific incidents which I will never forget in my whole life is a very difficult answer. Kya bhuloon kya yaad karoon!! Still here are two which came to my mind first -
1. Surprising my parents with news about my new job at 5 in morning. I had kept this news secret for more than 2 days and told them only when I reached home. I will never forget the happiness on their face at that moment.
2. My trip to Goa last January. Every moment of it.

Q3: Three books you would love reading again and again? [2x3 marks]
Ans: No text book for sure. Actually I am not a avid reader so can not really have answer to this question. Still I will list three books which I liked the most.
1. The Kite Runner
2. How to be creative
3. cant remember now. :)

Q4: Four women who are most beautiful? [2x4 marks]
Ans: Hmm.. tricky one. I don't know name of most of them. Saw them on road yesterday. :) Other then them, here are four that you would know:
1. Meg Ryan
2. Ziah Khan
3. Angelina Jolie
4. Deepika Padukone

Q5: Five of you favorite food items? [2x5 marks]
Ans: This one is pretty simple. No faltu bakwas; here is the answer:
1. Pav Bhaji
2. Aloo Paratha
3. Paani Poori
4. Pizza
5. Maan ke haath se bana khana

Q6: Six words you use very often oral/written? [2x6 marks]
Ans: Another simple one. I am going to top this test. :)
1. Hellos
2. Whatsup!!
3. Take Care
4. Basically
5. Obvisouly
6. Whatever!!

Q7: Seven things you like about yourself? [2x7 makrs]
Ans: Tricky one this. I think I will flunk because of this question. :(
1. My short term memory
2. My attitude
3. My punctuality
4. My loyalty
5. My dependability
6. My open-ness
7. My Enthusiasm
Oh I finally listed all. So now I am surely going to top.

Q8: Eight film personalities who are your all time favorites? [2x8 marks]
Ans: Hehe. I can see myself at top already. :)
1. BigB
2. Amir Khan
3. Kishor Kumar
4. Priety Zinta
5. Kaykay Menon
6. Rahul Bose
7. Konkana Sen Sharma
8. Arshad Varsi

Q9: Nine movies you wont mind watching again and again? [2x9 marks]
Hihihuhuhaha... This question I had prepared recently. So no mistake possible here. :)
in no particular order
1. Sarkar
2. Gangajal
3. RDB
4. Iceage
5. DCH
6. School Of Rock
7. Khosla Ka Ghosla
8. Remember the Titans
9. Behind Enemy Lines

Q10: Ten songs you would like to listen to everyday? [2x10 maks]
Ans: All my playlists have this songs. Actually there are more than 10 such songs. Still listing 10 which came to mind first.
1. The child in us - Enigma
2. Coming back to life - Pink flyod
3. The day we met over coffee - Osunlade
4. Return to innocence - Enigma
5. I am ready - Bryan Adams
6. Out from the deep - Enigma
7. Bandeh - Black Friday (Indian Ocean)
8. Nothing else matters - Metallica
9. Saltwater - Chicane
10. Punjab -Karunesh

Ooof.. it was a long paper. Finally over.

I scored 108/110. I am too good naa.. :)
Now here is the deal. If you are in timepass mood then ater reading the post, try and match your answers to mine. And take the total. Let me know how much you scored.

I am not passing the tag to anyone. If you are interested in such TP, please take it with you. And inform the world when you are done with your post.

As usual, comments are always welcome.

2 comments:

Goli said...

I did not quite understand how you calculate the marks..But it is total time pass... :D
Tum angreezi babu ho gayeho... I guess most often oral words used by me would be hindi.. :D

Ravi Heda said...

I m doin this :)