Apr 11, 2007

Deccan Sunset

My best shot from the recent trip to Kemmengundi.
I titled it Deccan Sunset.

This picture was taken at sunset time on top of z-point. We reached this point after a walk/trek of more than 3.5 km. Everyone was sitting and enjoung the beauty of this place. The serenity and calmness there can not be explained in words.

The setting sun was looking very beautiful. I knew these were the moments to be captured. Ananwita was coming in the frame. I requested her for the pose and gladely she agreed.

And the result is in front of you. Since the time I took this picture, I knew it was going to one of my best shot.

5 comments:

anoop... said...

Nice pic. its really appreciable... keep it up and keep shearing :-)

CandidConfessions said...

best shot indeed! Good one!

Mondy said...

really good one.....try to keep the sun on the back of camera next time. ;)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the shot. Really has come good.
Ananwita

Voice said...

nice shot prits

ananwita led me to this blog :)