Apr 4, 2007

Yeh Mera Deewanapan Hain

Nitin Sawhney rocks.

He simply rocks.

I had heard some of his songs in past. They were inpressive but not that cant-get-out-of-your-mind types. But when I heard this song Yeh Mera Deewanapan Hain for the soundtrack of Meera Nair's Namesake , I know I have found one such. The funky lounge version would surely make Mukesh lovers sad but it is really nice. The song, sung by SushilaRaman in a very husky or rather say sensual voice is really catchy.
I am really lovin it...

These Brit DJs know what remixing actually means.

Next Assignment: Get hold of some more Nitin Sawhney work. This guy is surely going to grab some more space here in my blog soon.

3 comments:

Tikna said...

thanks faar the saang...
get hold of some more stuff from susheela raman as ell.. supposed to be good... and send accross the good nitin sawhney stuff too... i have never heard this guy earlier..

Pritesh Jain said...

@Tikna:
Yes dude. Thank Heda for that. He is the one who got it.
Susheela Raman - yes man. She has the voice. Will search for her songs soon.
Try musicincidiaonline. One of Nitin Sawhney album there. Not to impressive though.

That saong was played **106 times** in my system yesterday. :)

Pritesh Jain said...

This song is red hot now. So many of my blog-visitors from all parts of world are coming to my blog after searching for this song.