Apr 12, 2007

Joy of Life

Karunesh is king of good times.
Listen to any of his song, it brings that refreshing air with it.
Time and again, flute proves itself to be source of eternal peace. Beauty of this instrument lies in the simplicity. Same goes with Sarod or Sarangi. They are so close to soul. They touch our heart.

Karunesh's song are as enchanting as a magicians trick. A karmyogi on his quest for Nirvana. Zen influence in New Age music has done no less than what discovery of wheel did to industrial revolution. Buddhist chants are so pure and natural. I always wonder how it would feel to visit a monastery and listen to their tunes live and unplugged.

Someday I will surely do that.

Somehow, every time I listen to Karunesh, it reminds me of those Tibetan markets in Goa. They all played such brilliant music. May be next time, I would spend some more time there.

For now, I am pretty much indulged in listening to Karunesh. Try his album Joy of Life. Its brilliant.

No comments: