Feb 16, 2007

khana khazana

Continueing from Khate jao khate jao...

I found it strange that nobody asked me why I had been to a dietitian at first place. Arre the people who have seen me know what I mean. Okay for others, I am so lean mean and thin that many a times I need to visit children's section in those shopping malls for a perfect size.
Then why? Why, why, why?
So here is the daswa sawal for 50Lac.

Q10: Why did PritS visit dietitian last week?
and here are your option-
A. On the intranet they published photo of the dietitian which was supposed to visit the company campus.
B. The visit was arranged by company. No fees. And PritS can go anywhere if it is free.
C. The cute little paunch that PritS has been sporting off late is now fattening faster than inflation rate.
D. PritS's company had forced him to meet the dietitian in the hope that there he might find his girl and leave his single status. Employee facilities and CTC part you see.

Think think...
Weigh all the options...
No helplines here, though. I am not as generous as SRK you know.
Okay...
I know you finding it tough to answer...

Chalo let me give the answer.
[everyone silent, all eyes at the computerji]

And the answer is E. It was part of free quarterly checkup drive for all the employees.
Oh did I not give you E option?
Hehe.. How can I do that. KBC always had only four options. They don't give more even if Mr Tag Heuer SRK conducts the show.

Anyways, coming back to topic now.
So this cute dietitian (hello don't be scandalize, what if she already married to someone. I am just commenting about her cuteness) told me that I need to cut on my fat intake and sugar consumptions. I had high cholestrol, she told me. I was staring at her with my jaws open. She must be kidding. SRK has really corrupted all minds with those sick jokes. I asked her to repeat if she really meant what she was saying and if that meant I was needed to stop eating fatty food n all. She reiterated with a big YES.
A heart broken. I said yes, in the lowest of my pitch. In my heart, I felt like laughing. My mom would be surely shocked when she hears that.
Next time when I go home, I wont need to eat those chapatis with ghee (I never liked them you know, but was always forced to eat them). Rest I cann't help yaar.
Ham jeene ki liye nahi khate hai balki khane ke liye jeete hain.

So how did I celebrated this great day of those amazing revelations. I ate three extra cheese slices with my aloo parathas in the dinner. yummmmmmmmm they were. :)

2 comments:

Nirek said...

I didn't read ur last post, so couldn't ask you the question. But you put it correctly. Why on the world would some lean guy like Prits shd meet dietitian?! I was thinking of some flirtatious answer only. ;)

anyway if you have high cholestrol, then guys like me may be wel above danger line w.r.to cholestrol.

Its natural to accept whatever comes from the mouth of a cute girl, doesn't matter whether she is a dietitian or not?

Babska said...

shabaaash beta!

c'mon, living to eat is the way to go... take it from a (proud) foodie