Feb 7, 2007

a new start

It's a new world - it's a new start
It's alive with the beating of young hearts
It's a new day - it's a new plan
I've been waiting for you
Here I am ...

Day one (or rather 0.5, thanks to Cauvery verdict) got over smoothly. I am part of dream world now. At least for some time. The place is good, with interesting people and work culture. Office premises are designed and crafted beautifully. Creativity really makes it so pleasant to sit in such environment. The floor plan is bit confusing though. Every time I reach a different restroom. Good thing is that I see newer faces every time.

Journey between office and home is a two hour event now. I cross through the most busiest roads of Bangalore. And very soon I will be able to boast about knowing route details for shuttles of all major MNCs in Bangalore. I think very soon I will be part of those sleepy heads dozing in their Cabs.

Work - just about to start with that. New things to learn, new ways of learning. Lets see how it goes.

Here is a toast to my new job.
I finally did it.

6 comments:

Saurabh said...

Hey pritesh Best of luck for new job...
You will definitely get new heights there...

Nirek said...

Here I am by Bryan Adams is one of my fav songs. Thanks for quoting it.
hv u see the video of it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAy2UPOtmrc


Best wishes for a flourishing career in new job!

why do u have to commute for 2 hrs to reach office, u can always shift ur house there, right??!

Pritesh Jain said...

shifting house is one option. But then it comes with lots of difficulties - pataofying group, then search house, pack, move and then adjust to new place.
Somehow not much time for all these right now. So waiting for things to settle down a bit and then will do that.
:)

Ravi Shekhar said...

there is lot of think that u can do in the cab.. think of the better part..
Truly there is lot of unrest and confusuin over lot of thing and future so let them settle and then decide upon options available.

Most important there is supposed to be lot of work at the new workplace so work harder and party harder.

Nishant Ratnakar said...

All the best Baapu!

Anand Sarolkar said...

Congrats and all the best dude!!!