Feb 4, 2007

26th Jan 2007

Losing myself
So there I was, again at the same junction. It was clearly a dejavu. Everything seemed so fresh and new. I could actually feel each of those moments.

That we were sitting and talking on the same steps outside the waiting area. That how both of us were smiling unaware of things which were coming our way. Really near in future; now that is past. None of us said anything. May be that silence was supposed to mean somethings.

Memories - they live and fly like butterflies. You can see their beauty, enjoy all the colors but still can not capture all of them. Or rather hold them. They just come and go on their own wish.
Whenever I leave bangalore, I get this feeling of leaving behind something. The fear of losing something/someone makes me weak and vulnerable.

What do I owe that can leave me?
Or if there is really such thing/person in this world, won't these feelings reciprocate for them too?
Some questions are very difficult to answer.
We never met again.

ps: Taken from my diary from journey back home. I am back, and shall be right there very soon.

1 comment:

Nirek said...

Yeah, I felt this 'missing-something' when i leave chennai. Its true and intuition tells the people where you have to stay for your life!

btw why you couldn't her again?!