Nov 25, 2009

EuroTrip - Day 72

Just 18 days More

Eventually it has happened. The countdown has begin. My counting says that today was my 72nd day in Europe and that means that just another 18 days before I go back home. Home sweet home. And just over 27 days before I go back to campus. I am waiting desperately for both of them.

Today was another boring day in history of EuroTrip 2009. Our laziness index has hit the roof by now. I am pretty sure that Paris weather has something to do with it. Glooming sky and chiller winds trap your inside the four walls of whatever you call your office/home/college. I have been sitting here in my sofa-cum-bed for over 12 hours now and I can tell you that there is no fun in that.

So many times, we thought we should go out somewhere. Somewhere. Anywhere. Just go out of this room. But the laziness just killed any motivation that would have pushed us to venture out. It takes efforts go get up, get ready and get going you know. And hence, energy conservation is what we did the whole day today.

There are a couple of exams/presentation coming up this week. I still have to prepare for them. Today was supposed to be reserved for them. So I better do a little justice and get back to my books.

No comments: