Nov 3, 2009

EuroTrip - Day 39

Ye ham technology transfer kyun karte hai?

'International Technology Transfer' is unarguably the most useless course I have taken so far in my MBA program. I just don't understand how it is going to help me in anything. The examples that we heard in the class are highly biased towards one particular industry (and it is very unlikely that any one of us will land up a job there anytime soon). No doubt our professor has treasure of an experience in this field which he is ready to share. His authority in this area is unquestionable. But somehow I don't seem to enjoy this course. Being the last class in the day, it is very difficult to keep myself awake, and then I get to face some very irritating people in the class. I am being too critical about it but I just want to get done with this course now. The assignments has just started. We searched our library and the internet but the required information is hard to collect. I wonder if we will also do a 'globe' job for the presentation.

The consumer behavior group assignment came out well. It was entertaining presentation for the class and the professor seemed to like our work too. Presentations here essentially require a fully-scripted rehearsal. This is something new for me. Nice experience it was. And it helped in timing as well pacing the presentation. Highly recommended for beginners. G3... are you ready for it?

Our plan for the next trip is almost ready. Reservations have been made and stay arrangements done. I am really looking forward to this trip.

We (PooCh and me) have an assignment to complete before we leave for this trip. So it's high time I take a break from blogging and get back to work. We have some 'technology transfer' to do (Damn! I can't even crack some good joke on this silly subject).

No comments: