Nov 9, 2009

EuroTrip - Day 53

Kakke pass hone ke lale pad gaye hai...

That's exactly my situation right now. We had the mid term exam of the International Finance course and now I am praying to god to pass me this time. It's not that I had not prepared well for the exam - I had devoted half a night plus half a day just for the preparation. But then, in such a short duration you could not expect one to read a full text book (that too in a course in Finance). Half hearted measures you know! So now here I am, praying to godjee to save me from the misery. If I fail on the exchange term, that will be the biggest disgrace on my part.

There is one interesting thing that happened during today's exam. The exam was of two hours. But atleast 6-7 guys finished and submitted their paper within one hour. No need to guess the nationality of those quick gun murugans. The entire class was shocked when they saw that all the Indians have walked out as if it was their own parliament.

We are almost done with Tech Transfer Course. The global presentation that we prepared as our submission is supposedly going to be presented to Airbus in a meeting in the next month. So our professor made sure that we work some more on the presentation to make it look more insightful as well as beautiful. One more iteration that is. My affair with the world of Tech Transfer is not yet over.

It's time to take some rest now. I am about to start the process of cleaning up photos and uploading the best shots in my picassaweb album. It's a tedious process but worth the effort. If I don't do it now, I will never be able to do it. Next couple of days, we will spent in Paris itself. The batteries need to be charged, the maps reloaded and the clothes washed. Welcome to the world called homeliness.

1 comment:

Naina said...

Sharm kar! Thoda to padh le! Bilkul hi naam duba ke ayega kya?