Nov 11, 2009

EuroTrip - Day 58

Monday in Paris

I am clueless on what did I do today. I am trying hard to recall the events of the day. Let me try to make a list of things that I can remember:

1. I got up pretty late (for my standards). I think it was around 9am.

2. I went online and tried to update my blog, replied to mails (well I wanted to, but there were no mails that required my attention) and do some random reading.

3. I tried to finalize the plan for Spain. Went and booked some tickets.

4. Tried to arrange some other off-the-road trips. Spoke to a couple of friends regarding it. I think something will work out soon.

5. Oh yes!! Now I recall. I had a presentation to prepare for the course of Technology Transfer. Me and Pooch worked on it. Finalize the ppt and send to the group. We walked to the college to show the ppt to the prof. He saw it in 2 mins and wished us all the best. Gosh!! I have been waiting for so long to hear those golden words. No more Technology Transfer me for now. It's over. I just can not believe it.

6. Took a random route to return from college. Got lost. Saw a couple of majestic and beautiful gates on the way. The BNP Paribas building was beautiful too. I guess it was their head office for some division. Finally reached somewhere close to Gare Du Nord and then found the way.

7. Fixed up a dinner plan with a french friend who had been to India on an exchange program in last term. I am really looking forward to this dinner now. It will be my first real interaction with French life. I think meri cribs in last couple of posts have been answered by the GodJee. I hope he will pass me too.

Well, it was not such a waste day indeed. It's just that if we don't change a couple of trains in the day, the day remains totally uneventful. Such is our EuroTrip!!

No comments: