Jun 10, 2006

A day to remember

Bryan Adams sang the song “Let’s make it night to remember” Yesterday was my birthday so I thought why not let’s make a day to remember. And without much of conscious efforts, it really turned out be one unforgettable experience.

24 hours, from 00:00:00 hrs to 23:59:59 hrs, filled of different feelings. My heart experienced gamut of emotions – from a satisfaction of existence to fear of failure in life. I touched the peaks and lows of emotional strength. I laughed with everyone, for everyone, but could not cry for myself. There were moments where I felt like losing everything still somehow I gained something from it in the end. From the excitement of everyone singing “happy birthday to Pritesh” to sitting alone, totally silent, thinking about anything and everything. I broke my heart yesterday but also got the best of words to gain my strength back. Sometimes life was a real PJ while at other times I cracked PJ.

Overall, I don’t repent for whatever happened, I learnt a lot from it and it will help me to make my life better. I am happy that my birthday became such a memorable day.

I thanlk you all, for the lovely wishes and making my day such a memorable one. I shall cherish it my whole life.

No comments: