Jun 18, 2006

9 parts of desire.

Life is all about exploring new avenues, quenching your thirst to know more, and to fulfill your dreams. Some of the desires and wishes turn into realities; sometime they are just forgotten like broken hearts.

Let me list out some of my desires in life.

Sunrise and sunset on Narmada Ghat
Narmada river is the life line of central India, the place where I belong. It has something really mystique attached with it. I want to sit on the ghats of Narmada (in Maheshwar, coz its where I live). I want to feel the calmness of the deep water of narmada. I want to see the shades of red while sun is rising. I want to see how holy water changes the colour of reflections of Ahilya palace as the day progresses.

White water rafting
Adventure defines the fine line between foolishness and bravery. I want to walk on the line. And there can not be any better way then whiter water rafting. I want to make my blood rush into my veins while I am over those dangerously flowing water of Cauvery (in Dandeli) or Ganga (Hrishikesh)

Silence of Yercaud
Silence can speak a lot. Most importantly it gives you time to think about yourself. Yercaud is one place where you can listen to your heartbeats. A calm and serine place in the green hills near Salem. I have my best memories attached with this place. I want to explore the nature again there.

Sensual Goa
No doubt Goa is the most romantic place in India. Its beaches, its churches, it clubs – they all are speaking volumes of love. They make us feel in heaven. I want to go to Goa (again) to live those moments. I will surely go there with my love. There is nothing romantic that sitting on sand in a beach at midnight and see the water splashing beneath your feet.

Green routes
South India has some of the best trekking trails in India. Those green routes make you capture your wildest notions about natural beauty. I want to follow all those paths and explore all the hills


Hogging chat in Indore
I being an Indorian know what the true experience of eating chat is. There can not be a place better than Indore to eat. Eat at any cart, eat till your stomach is overfilled, and still try to stuff it more. Eat anytime fo the day, cuisine from any part of India. I miss it a lot.

Body Tattoo
This is little tricky. I want to get a body tattoo done. My family will always oppose it so it’s going to be a tough dream to persuade. But why not dream it at least, after all this is what dreams meant for.

Music of my soul
Music is the best way to get peace and recollect your energy. I want to learn to play at least one musical instruments. Right now I am not sure which one so delaying it.


Live life
Last but the most important. I want to live my life my own way.

Too much...

No comments: