May 2, 2006

hybernation... lost and found

It has been a really long break. I started then vanished, restarted and then again the hibernation but today I vow to be regular to this place.

Where should I start from? I have been blogging regularly at different pages. But most of my posts have been like a diary. Me writing about my mundane life (I once wrote about new floaters I bought). Sometimes I wrote about my experiences in Dream-a-Dream. Sometimes they were just random thought. But I could never think about one particular way to direct my interest in life. All the entries were written on the sheer impulse of the moment.

Actually my whole life till now is driven by impulse. Many a times, I thought about finding a goal in life. But I could never make any goal in life. I always thought there is nothing wrong in living life anyways as long as you are happy. You can make your own rules. This is true to some extent but in the long run I feel today that I should make a goal and bring some discipline in life.

I meet so many new people. Each one from a different walk of life, each one with a different attitude towards life. Just like that yesterday I was in a group of friends. Two hours of discussion and I realized that what I was (or actually I am) missing in life. No aim, no goal in life. What I want to do in my personal life, what I want to do in my professional life and most importantly what I want to do in my life?

Right now I am feeling that something is really missing in life. I will try to find the goal. Will update soon.

No comments: