Dec 27, 2009

Jason Bourne, Mahatma and 3 idiots

In short I am back on Campus.

Here is a short review of the movies I have seen in recent times:
1. Making of Mahatma: Nice storyline covering some of the forgotten incident in the man's life. I have nothing else to compare it too. Still need to discuss the movie and the characters in the class so will update once I have more concrete opinion.

2. Bourne Series: I watched all the three movies in last couple of days. Just irresistible I must say. First movie got me really nostalgic about my stay Paris. It was a feeling like "I was there". Really nice pace in all the three movies.

3. 2012: One of the shittiest movies that I have seen so far. Nothing new. I tried so hard to watch it completely but just could not keep myself enthused for that. I wonder what did the world like in this movie!

4. Avataar & 3 Idiots - still to see. :D

2 comments:

Neetal said...

Well, I saw the ones u are still to see. Nice ones. I vouch that u r simply gonna like either of these.

Gaurav said...

One of the last remaining idiots who hasn't seen 3 Idiots. Haha. I so love that! :P