Dec 22, 2009

The Beginning of the End

Today is my first day of classes in this last term in IIMA. Another 70 odd days and I will be done with this vicious circle of classes, casemates and exams. Am I happy about it. I really am not sure. The senti nb is well on its way. I may not be those most vocal there but I know I am getting emotional about my time in IIMA. I missed these classes so much when I was away from the campus. I missed my dorm room and all the friends. They have been my life for last one and half year or so. They defined my life to a great extent.

Today I had three classes to attend and I really enjoyed each moment of those. I don't know why but classes here generate a wow feeling for me now. I see an awe-inspiring aura around my professors, something that I really did not feel during my stint in ESCP. This one last term is going to be a defining point for my career and life in general. I really don't know how much justice will I be able to do to it. Just hoping that I make the best use of it so that years down the lane I tell everyone "those were the days."

It's not the beginning of an end.
It's the return to innocence.

4 comments:

Saurabh said...

You will do well and come out victorious.. We all have faith in you..

broca's area said...

good luck bro:)
enjoy the journey

Sudharsan Narayanan said...

Yeh kya senti ho gaya abhi se...
Bahut din hai bhai ab bhi

anoop... said...

chalna hi zindagi hai... chalti hi ja rahi hai :)