Dec 9, 2009

EuroTrip - Day 86

Last Monday

The shopping list is almost done. So are the travel plans. A little more needs to be done on studies part and then the pack-up. The EuroTrip is coming to an end. I am left with just one more exam (that is on Wednesday) so for now it's a little relaxed for me. I can afford to do some more sorting of photos or catching up with friends before finally getting lost in the ppts that the professor had shown us in the class.

I am still to overcome the Swiss experience. It's a beautiful place worth its name and fame. I found it more of an adventure seeker's paradise than that for honeymooners. Still it stands right at the top on the list I have prepared so far. Just that Shreya and me might also do a bungee jump or para gliding if we ended up coming here. Not a really romantic thing but I guess she will not mind this craziness.

My bags look over-stuffed now. I will have lot of trouble getting all my stuff cleared through airport checking due to weight limits. I wish they had provision for allowing compensation for personal weight loss in your baggage limit. I would have got at least 10kg leeway. :)

No comments: