Dec 5, 2009

EuroTrip - Day 80

Eggjam Time

Finally. Exams are here. As a preparation, I had collected all those textbooks/case materials that had been hiding somewhere in our apartment. My laptop was ready with all the ppts that had been used during the class. On a very short notice, they could come to life and help me in preparation. I was ready for the exams.

Yesterday half the day had gone in the above exercise while rest went in actual task called study.
Today, it was the time to put those learning to use. One after another I was quizzed in three different subjects. And I did well. Hopefully I will pass (too) and will be rewarded with good grades.

The highlight of the day was the presentations in Negotiations class. As expected, everyone had put lots of effort in doing the small little exercise called introspection and had come with some real concrete action plans. My action plan seemed very ordinary in front of the well researched plan that everyone had put forward. It was important to me nonetheless. It was my action plan to improve my negotiations skills. Hopefully, I will be able to convert it into real action too and see some results.

I have just one class tomorrow and I am mostly in mood to bunk that class. The exam on Friday is a tough one and I know I need to do some real work to get good grades in that. Alas, this time I will be the only one preparing for this exam. I will have to put all the efforts myself.

ConVo and Gunda are in town and they are staying with us tonight. From our visa interview in Mumbai to today's (almost) night out in Paris, ConVo has been an good company to say the least. An interesting one that is. It's an Indorian gang at home tonight. I hope we get up well in time tomorrow to make some poha for breakfast.

For now, it's time to enjoy garma garam rasam chawal for midnight dinner and then Wake Up Sid. There could not have been any better way to celebrate the fact that we were half done with our exams here in ESCP. I am loving it.

No comments: