Dec 7, 2009

EuroTrip - Day 82

The Judgement Day

This post is meant as a declaration that I have almost passed my International Finance course. Today, I sat through the two and half hour long exam and came out satisfied with my performance. I will hopefully get good grades too. However that is just a secondary output. The foremost is that I enjoyed sitting in that examination hall and answering the questions that were thrown at me.

Throughout this course, our professor tried hard to make the subject interesting and exams less scary. And I guess, his efforts have paid off. He has a typical approach to teaching a subject like International Finance. I guess his vast exposure in industry and not-so-academic background should be given credit for this. This is one thing that I have found starkly different in most of the professors here in ESCP. They seem more close to industry than academia. While back home, we are graced with the best of academia in the country. Thus there is a stark difference in the approach. However it will be difficult to judge who's better.

I am missing the classrooms and the cases now. Just a couple of weeks and I am going to immerse myself in the those cases and readings.

God!!! I had never dreamt that one day I will wait to go back to those bulky spiral bound monsters.

No comments: