Dec 7, 2009

I am

Listening
Mere Paa from the movie Paa (I want it to be the first movie that I watch after reaching home)
The Last Mohicans (This tune is literally haunting me now)
Aal Izz Well from the movie 3 Idiots (probably, I might end up watching this as the first movie after reaching home)

Watching
Wake Up Sid (not bad, though I really think Ranbeer has tried to play Hrithik from Lakshya)
Brave Heart (nice movie with a superb sound track)
Gladiator (watched it to relate to my experience from visiting Colosseum. Awesome movie and soundtrack. I can watch it any number of times)
Fight Club (well... what to say? the more I see this movie, I more I fall in love with it)

Reading
Animal Farm (one of the best of what I have read so far in this life)
Love in the Time of Cholera (I bought this book twice and ended up gifting to someone both the times. Right now reading it from an e-book, will buy a paperbound soon)

Eating
Bread role, Rasam chawal, Frozen parathas and Ready to Eat curries from MTR, McVegi burger (Switzerland rocks), Falafal (everywhere in europe), Bread and Nutella

Playing freecell on my nokia e63.
Doing lots of random shopping for this Xmas
Missing home and everyone there.

I am Pritesh Jain
and this is my life -
One moment at a time.

No comments: