Oct 18, 2006

mera naam joker - 2

The course of my life changed that day; I acquired a new purpose in life. I changed that day. Only thing that didn’t change was that still people would laugh at me. I was still the source of smile for many; I had become a joker indeed.

My transformation from a kid next door to a joker had some interesting junctures. It was not a mere physical adaptation, but a more intense mental transformation. Emotions are the weakest link in human nature. I was filled with emotions too, I still am. But I had to take control of my emotional states. I would not be successful in amusing others if there is pain inside. With tears in my eyes, I could not expect to see smiles on others’ faces. Thus emotions had becomes hindrance in my cause. I cut them lose and decided to become selfless. I became my master.


continue...

2 comments:

satyajit said...

such posts r so difficult to comment on solely because the writing, or style becomes somewhat irrelevant..only the idea behind it matters..and i really like this series :-)

Pritesh Jain said...

Its been more than a year since I am writing blogs. I have realized that there are two important aspect involved in this:
1. Thought process,
2. Writing style.

I accept that both of them had been my shortcoming.But I feel that I have improved a lot on both of them. And this place and readers like you are the reason behind this.

This comment of yours is like a certificate for my efforts. :)

Thanks a lot.