Jul 2, 2009

MFM revisited

It just rained today. Only for some moments though. Even before I could go out of my dorm and get drenched, it was over. Somebody put it rightly on her status message "it's not FAIR!!"

Thursday and Friday are holiday for me. This is called luck. I get holiday when I really don't need them. Worst part is that most of my friends have classes, so I just can not go out of campus too. Since last night, I have made so many plans. But somehow akele jaane ka enthu hi nahi aata...

Off late I head a complaint about this blog. It is not updated as regularly as it used to. And that it is no more interesting. I know I can not deny any of these complaints. Somehow the hangover is not yet over and that's the main reason I am so irregular at this space.

We the tuchchas at IIMA eagerly wait for our junior (or fachchas/fachchis as we call them with love) to come to campus. Even before you try to somehow relate this eagerness to the news about 62 girls being offered admission in IIMA this year, let me clarify that this is the IIMA culture. We wait the whole of first year to shout Muggo Fuccho Muggo (MFM). There are readymade pre-recorded solutions in .mp3 and .wav format if you get tired of shouting. The spirit of MFM will rise tomorrow or whenver the first surprise quiz is announced for them. :D

Retailing and Branding courses are becoming interesting day by day. Two months at internship has brought significant change in my approach to the cases and I really enjoy it to spend more and more time on cases. Needless to say, 2nd year is not as chilled as it appears to be or as we had hoped it to be. First half of week does not give me any time to even breathe while in second half time nikalna mushkil ho jaata hai... This is result of choice that I made. And I should not complaint about it now. :D

Search for an appartment in Paris is still on. From the photos that are shown on the website, we are hoping to end up being in a castle in mid of Paris. Atleast this is what we want to believe. Sapne dekhne me koi manahi thode hi hai...

Just to share the news [and of course for the show-off value of it], yours truely is a proud user of a NOKIA E63 enterprise solution. It's nice and cool and I am loving it. I love my moto-razr too, so please dont request me to donate the old phone or something like that...

ps: "Mall is one place that gives you privacy in public" - Prof P.K.Sinha

1 comment:

Naina said...

I like Prof Sinha. He seems awfully interesting. Kind of like Nidhi's one liners. :D The concept of MFM is hilarious, ofcurse! :D Congrats on new phone though I am upset that you did not choose the best phone company in the world...