Jul 12, 2009

Lost

I have lost last one year of my life. It's the phase of my life that started after I entered these temples made of red bricks. Unarguably the most important year of my life. It's not that I have lost it completely. I have lived each and every moment of it to the fullest and the memories are as fresh as it happened just yesterday. There is still hope that I will be able to collect a lot of it back with the help of people here (and of course the lifesaver DC++). Still I know that I have lost something important. Something that is very dear to me. And I can not forgive myself for it.

3 comments:

Dr. Chandana Shekar said...

i wonder wat it is that u have lost. must be somethin really important that ur speakin so high of. all i can say is, cheer up bhai. don feel low. doesn suit u. mistakes do happen in life.. cant help. cheer up cheerr up. if u've lost somethin, u've gained somethin too.. time will heal.. cheer up..

Aayu said...

ohh ..i just got to know what u lost. well its there.. right there within u.. feel it.. the moment is urs. no one can take it from it.. no one dares not.. i hope u get it..

anoop... said...

I would say now the time has gone so don't worry what you have lost, look at the brighter side that what you have gained and now try to regain what you are missing in you...