Jul 18, 2009

6:30 am

I have just got up. It's very pleasant weather today morning. It's drizzling here in Ahmedabad. For someone who has got up this early on a Saturday (that too in 2nd year of his MBA course), it feels like being in heaven.

I can hear an alarm screeching at some distance. Somebody, surely, has forgotten to switch off his 'lifesaver' before going on a well deserved break. Others must be fast asleep to be bothered by this sound; I can bet on this. We get used to our own alarm clock and did not even feel existence of those of others. This is what first year of MBA do to you.

I have just one more month left before I leave this campus for a 3 month break. The schedule looks the toughest of what anyone could possibly have. There are days with 9 classes back to back from morning 8:45am to evening 10:45pm [think of it, in 1st year we usually had just 3 classes in day and our classes got over by 1:10pm]. It's going to be an experience in itself. I cannot even say that I am looking forward to it.

I have created some new albums on my picasaweb account. You can find it here. Idea is to get more structured in the way I have posted my work. There are some underlying themes in those photos and I will try to do some more shoots on same themes. Hopefully, one day I will have a nice portfolio.

2 comments:

broca's area said...

being in the thick of things is itself an experience..good luck:)

Dr. Chandana Shekar said...

classes till 10.45 pm? whoo!!1