Jul 6, 2009

Crib n Crap

1. Yesterday I had the shock of my life when I stood on the weighing machine. I really need to do something sometime soon. And this soon is as soon as I finish this post.

2. My system has 40 GB of free space now. God!!! It was so difficult to reach this stage starting from just 1GB free memory left in the system.

3. I am sleeping 7-8 hours a day these days. I just don't know what is triggering this sleeping attack. There were days when I dozed off at 10pm and got up at 8am. I am really thankful to God that I am in second year of my MBA.

4. I have got around 50 movies with IMDB 7+ rating in my hard drive. All carrying a RECO from none other than Heda. I don't know when will I watch them.

5. French movie festival is on in NID campus. I have not been able to go there so far though. :(

3 comments:

Siddharth Chaudhari said...

NID jaayega to bolna please :)

Aur so bhi le, baad mein nahi milega chance :P

Dr. Chandana Shekar said...

rush to the gym!!1

Aayu said...

arrre...I love reading this 'times pass' section of ur blog.. keep doing it..