Feb 5, 2008

your time has come...

"Weary of his company's fear of change, Andi took it upon himself to show them exactly what they'd been missing"
"Whoa, okay!! We'll switch to J****!"

Sitting on my comfy seat in cube 4.0.3.3 whenever I raise my head, the comic strips on the wall greet me with messages like those given above. They bring smile on the face immediately.

Life has been so good so far. Fun mixed with work. It's addictive, my friend. Take my words for it. I have got used to it now. I have met so many interesting people in such a short span of time. I am really lucky.

Today:

"Your password is about to expire in 2 days. Do you want to change your password now?" When I see this message everytime I log in to my system, it gives me a blatant warning that your time has come. You have been here for so long. Time for a change!!!

Oh No... Not so soon!!!. This joureny is not yet complete.

But then I feel the omens are shouting it aloud. It is the best for everyone. Last year almost the same time, one gyani gave me this small lesson:
"End of the day you can say only two things:
1. Yes, I did it.
2. If I had done it.
& you know which is more glorious"
Truely. I have got responsibilities that want me to give my 100%. And I am certainly going to do that. This last one year has been a good learning experience and I surely will charish it my whole life.

Time for a change. It's my time.

ps: As I write this post, I realize that even my yoyo has stopped working smoothly.
Yes yoyo, I got what you saying. Just one more day buddy. Bear with me.

No comments: