Feb 20, 2008

ek cutting chai

Sitting in front of my system sipping chai from the same old cup - that's me these days.

Sometime I feel really alone at home; am getting bored of listening to same songs; there are no new interesting mails in my mailbox and I am losing my interest in cricket. I am jobless too. It's the same stuff again and again and again. But you know what I am loving it.

I feel so happy that I took this break. I have finished reading two books in last one week. I have written 6 posts in last 7 days and more are in the pipeline. I am getting back the enthu and energy to start working again with those children. And yes, I am preparing for my interviews too.

"What kind of preparation do you think you needed for these interviews?" someone asked me.
And I here is what I can think of.
I needed to find my reason. I wanted to halt for a moment and look back at my achievements. I wanted to see where all I could have done better. And wanted to check if I actually learned from those mistakes.
It's the time when I want to open my eyes and look around. And of course look inside too.

I am loving doing all all these. I am finding myself. This self-realization would be the greatest achievement from this journey.

2 comments:

Dreamzzzz said...

ttho preperation ke bahane aap...self realization bhi ho rahi hai....hehhehehehehh

CandidConfessions said...

Self realization on the way to B school, fun isnt it!