Feb 14, 2008

one step at a time

After certain extent 'it' does not feel any odd. It's like a religious duty that you do without questioning its motives.

I gave one interview on tuesday morning in Bangalore; took at late night flight to Mumbai; Gave two rounds of group interviews [plus two irritating psychometric tests] on Wednesday; and took a late night flight to Bangalore.
Now I am here preparing for the next one, that is tomorrow afternoon.

I will call it my good luck to be facing such a mad rush.

But one thing I have realized is that it is always one step at a time. All these days come in their own signature style. And yes, one bad or good day has no bearing whatsoever on the outcome of the other; except the mental conditioning that comes from the experience. Learning from one does help in the next one. And that's the only thing that is going to form a link between all my interviews.

As I have told earlier, "It is me against myself now" And I really stand by it today.
Will update as and when I have more stories to share.

2 comments:

broca's area said...

keep writing.....you are one of those people who write abt themselves..like that...:)

A.Jay said...

More than "me against myself"
I would say that it’s "me versus my mind constancy"
Comparing my past incidences and getting used to the pattern
Conquering that lucidness and prepare for the next.

Good luck with all your interviews