Feb 24, 2008

comfortably numb

How does it feel?
Nothing new. It's same old feeling. May be I have become too used to it now. Nothing gives me a high now. Have I accepted it as a part of life?
I don't know.
I don't want to know.

But I Do know is that it is over. And I am happy for it. It just feels to be great there. I can say that I have "been there done that".

IIMA interview was really an experience in itself. After coming out of that room, I can always say that I could have done better. But then it was never about "could". It was always about what I "did". And here I announce to the world... Yes I did it. I am satisfied and I guess that is one big achievement. Of course the cherry on the cake would be a admit from IIMA. (amen!!!)

The panel consisted of three of the most friendly people I have ever met. These people are brilliant in their ways. Within 20 minutes you become a fan. You feel like "yes, this is what I want to be like"

General awareness, current events, statistics and some faltu gyan. To top it lots of microwave theory. I don't understand why they always choose this shitty subject out of those 50 odd mentioned on my mark sheets. There is no escape. :(

Lots of smiles and a bird that hit the window pan.
A cadbury eclairs in the end.

I am going to cherish it all.

3 comments:

broca's area said...

good post!

CandidConfessions said...

Good luck! :)

kaushik said...

hope you make it :) that will be amazing!!!
fingers crossed :p