Aug 20, 2006

tic tic tic tic

Time is crawling. Sometimes you don’t even realize when time just flies by but at other time it becomes so slow that it feels like walking to death.

Today it’s one such phase in my life. Time has come to a standstill.

I have read newspaper; I have read novel. I have watched one or two movies, watched some parts of a football match, had small talks with friends; but its still so much time left before the next day.

Sleep is not coming in the eyes, my bed must have been tired after the innumerable times I have changed my position in an attempt to sleep. I close my eyes and I see the same dream. Its not dream actually, it’s the reality – the bitter reality.

Words are not coming out of my mouth; all my sense has been lost. I think again and again about the same thing, and feel hurt.

I cant talk with anyone also, coz I know its only me who can self myself today. It’s all my deeds, so I will have to fight with myself to find the peace.

Why the hell is clock running so slow, I just want this day to get over.

No comments: