Aug 28, 2006

The sixth sense

I can see some hazy pictures. They are not just dreams.

What do these pictures show me?

I was never sure about it. But then off late some events made me analyze these pictures. I never noticed them so much and tried to ignore them considering them just the dreams.
But, today I am sure; there is something, there is something these picture trying to show me.

Actually we all see them and like me most of the time we ignore them. We ignore them coz of our convenience. We believe what we like and leave the rest.

I am sure these pictures are broadcasted by my guardian angel, to guide me through good and bad times. They are an indication of some of the events in my future, events which can change the course of my life. These are help which the omen offers me to take some of the most important decisions in my life.

If I ignore them, it will be my mistake; the God tried his best to help me.
So let me try to follow the pictures and try to chart out course of my life.

ps: I am coming back to life.

No comments: