Aug 16, 2006

I am back

I am back.
Back with lots of stories.
With lots of moments to share with all.

Going home has always been very emotional for me. But this time I felt more attached with the trip.

While boarding the flight for Mumbai, I felt I was losing something behind in Bangalore. Strangely I had the same feeling when I was boarding train at Khandwa station for my return journey.

I thought a lot about the loss I was having. Overnight stay at Mumbai airport to catch the connecting flight and 26 hours of travel in train gave me lots of time to think about it.

I wrote down some of my thoughts, while most are still wandering in the darkness of mind.

I will try to collect them all and put forward here. It’s really important for me than anyone else.

Keep tuned for lots of new things here.

1 comment:

shantanu said...

your thoughts during the trip sounds like its going to be insightful...let me know when you put them up..