Mar 16, 2009

Sunday -the 15th March

Masala dosa in the student mess
Tea at the kitlee in front of the college gate
Narial Paani in the fruit market
Grapes in the fruit market
White imlee near fruit market
Kesar kaaju lassi at Girish juice shop
Amchoor and sweet amla
Gatagat and other mouth freshners
Tea at The House of Mangaldas
Choco bar at Wadilal (the oldest shop, the starting of a brand called Wadilal)
Samosa Chat in student mess
Expresso coffee in Shambu's cafe
Cold coffee in Danny's coffee bar
Regular dinner with icecream

That was sunday -the 15th March for me. :)

5 comments:

broca's area said...

u seriously need some exercise!!;)

Payal said...

welcome to my category!!!

Anonymous said...

wht an appetite... :p

Pritesh Jain said...

@ Bro: I know. I do need it. But trust me, it was a chance worth taking up.

@Pu: Really?? I did not know that you do something like this. :D

@Jess: More than appetite, it is about the chance to get so many things. I felt like the anchor of that tv show FOODIE who goes around placed trying out different things. :D

Dr. Chandana Shekar said...

im hungry now :(