Mar 24, 2009

10 minutes

10 minutes to go before I leave for the next class. So here is a quick post. Some random thoughts, a lot of questions as usual...

Why does the news of a student's death due to lack of medical facilities not become as big a news as death of a student due to ragging...

Tucchadom is just around the corner...

Matunga? Andheri? Bandra? Dadar? or something else??

I am saving some money this summers. Thanks to shifting of IPL.

Why do news paper still keep looking for news about IIM placements throughout the year...

I am a passionate photographer - says my profile. But still my photoblog is almost dead. :(

Clocks... Spies... Trouble...

Isn't IPL a flawed product concept?

Bangalore - Chennai - Indore - Khandwa - Jabalpur - Ahmedabad ... That was my last summer...

Chai Unchai or not?

One more to go...

I am saving a lot on phone bills these days. :)

2 comments:

Naina said...

Matunga!!!! I love the area. I am going to live there, if I ever live in Mumbai. Question is, can I afford it? :)

Siddharth Chaudhari said...

Ghatkopar. Let me rest my case :P

And send a link to your photoblog bhai...