Mar 8, 2009

Jukebox

1. Sa Trincha
2. It's been a while - Stained
3. Wakeup - Rage against the machine - (The Matrix OST)
4. Aint no mountain high enough
5. Lonely - Akon
6. Every breath you take
7. Fabric/Aaja savariya [Come to me, my beloved] - (Monsoon Wedding)
8. Faith - The sunsent lounge orchestra
9. Offsprin
10. Aint no mountain high enough
11. Simarik - Tarkan
12. Shakalaka baby - A.R. Rahman - (Bombay Dreams OST)
13. Hallowed be thy name - Cradle of filth
14. Mozart symphony
15. Free Falling - Tom Petty
16. Careless whisper - George Michael
17. Fuse box
18. Youth of the nation - P.O.D.
19. Ghosts - MJ
20. Blue - Eiffel 65
21. Du Hast
22. Ya ghali
23. Soak up the sun
24. Another day in paradise
25. Bitter sweet symphony
26. Lost in space theme
27. Come undone - Duran Duran
28. Take it easy
29. Iris
30. Losing my religion - R.E.M.

ps: I spent my saturday night listening to these songs. :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahh.. nice choice..
bitter sweet symphony is one of my favs as well...

Pritesh Jain said...

Mine too.. Actually I had added my favorite songs to the playlist so I can say that I like almost all of them. :D