Mar 21, 2009

Mumbai it is

So it is final now.
I will be in Mumbai this summer. Finally!!!

My relation with Mumbai has always been hi-bye types. Except the times when I stayed there for my MBA interviews, my visits to Mumbai have been just a stopover between my journey to/from home. I always wanted to stay in Mumbai. How many times did I imagine myself working in Mumbai! Finally I am getting the chance.

I will be doing my summer internship in Marico ltd. at their Bandra HQ. Looking forward for this summer.

Needless to say, I am looking for a place to stay somewhere in that area (Bandra and around). Any link, lead will be really appreciated. Please mail me at jain.pritesh@gmail.com

5 comments:

Serpentine said...

Mumbai life is an experience you will never forget.
"Rush-thru excitement!!"

No_Questions_Asked said...

Mumbai it is! And you are jubilant. But the place is not right for you Bapu. You will not enjoy it. Unless it wrenches out the bapu in you and puts in place an Abu or a Dawood, in which case the time after summers will be quite interesting here. But, unfortunately, we do not have a single course in common next year. Your transformed CPs will no longer wake me up :)

Dr. Chandana Shekar said...

all the best :)

Goli said...

Mumbai rocks, of all the metros, Delhi, chennai, bangalore, I find it the safest.

daytime at work, night time at Bandhra Band stand... Freak out.. :0

Anonymous said...

Congratulations... :)
All d luck for d mumbai life.. hope u never face d stagnant jams.. :P