Mar 5, 2009

00:33 hours

It's just 00:33 hours and I am feeling tired. Not sleepy but tired. It was a dull day, did not do anything useful. I believe it stands the same for last few days as well. It's a strange feeling. Wimwi me ye sab ekdum unheard types hai...

It's going to be 3 more classes tomorrow morning, followed by a surprise quiz. Intution says I should study corporate finance, but my mind is not registering anything right now. I have been thinking a lot last few days and I really need to give it a break. It will be a luxury if I can give it a break, unless ofcourse I try to be adventures and let it break free.

I am confused.
Few days back I had status msg saying "Pritesh is getting addicted" One of my friend commented aptly completing it with "to confusion."

ps: I think I am losing something. :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A wise man ince said..
"It's good to be confused... it leads one to clarity.." :p :)