Mar 27, 2007

a dream...

One day you wake up in morning and feel something new. Your energy levels are super high and enthusiasm ready to overflow. The world around you looks cheerful too. There is nothing special about that day, neither was the night something extraordinary. But still you feel as if you are up to something.

You recall a dream which visited you in sleep. And it is this dream that is making you feel so happy. You will refreshed and recharged for life. As if it brought a purpose with itself. You had many dreams all through your life, but this one is something special. You know this is the one. You want to make it a reality; you want to live it.

Can you do anything to make it possible?

Yes, if you are the kind who believe in yourself, then you would surely do anything to give it a mortal shape.

I saw a similar dream some days back. I know I want it to be true now. And I am doing my best to make it the one.

Amen!!!

6 comments:

Saurabh said...

Best of luck for your dream..
I will also pray to see that in reality soon...

Goli said...

You know the most weirdest dreams that I have had, was that my collegue, who used to sit in my adjacent cube was a barber and he was cutting my hair. I dont know how and why i saw such a weird dream but I did.

Looks like you saw some real inspirational dream.... keep going dude.. :D

CandidConfessions said...

Luck for all that you want to live!

Unknown said...

A dream that makes you feel good even after you wake up...Is worth all the effort it might take to make it a come true....

Unknown said...

Its refreshing to see so much optimism...

Best of Luck n God Bless....

Enjoy the "feel good" feeling n wrk towards it being permanent....

Pritesh Jain said...

@all: thanks for your wishes.

@goli: I have seen myself dying so many times. And some of them were really interesting like dying below feet of dinosorous... :)

@navreet: Absolutely agree with you.

@rashi: Optimism!!! Yes, thats all we need.