Sep 2, 2006

vande mataram


BJP has been pushing the Vande Mataram controversy inside and outside the parliament. Last few months I have stopped following their politics. But still I cant stop myself from writing about this senseless controvery.

Star News aired a report where they showed that many of the ministers from BJP ruling states have absolutely no knowledge about National Anthem. They dint know the full lyrics of Vande Mataram, neither did they know about its origin. Many of them were reluctant to sing it in front of camera. One was shown it singin while sitting in his chair.
Such shameful picture these people are presenting. How can they ever expect someone else to follow their footstep? What do these people expect from the others. Whom they want to show their patriotism. You learn it first and then tell us what to do.

For BJP: grow up from these shitty politics. Give the National Anthem its due respect.

3 comments:

Vatsy said...

Vande mataram is national song and not national anthem. Nation anthem is Jana Gana Mana..

Chander Dogra said...

I was about to write the same comments as vasty ...Anyway I liked the picture

Pritesh Jain said...

I accept my mistake.
Actually I always dealt in Hindi, as rashtrageet and rashtragaan.
I dint know the English terms.
Thanks for correcting.