Sep 10, 2006

storyteller

Good morning life…

Its seven am in my watch and you are here with me the storyteller.

I am here to tell you new stories; not to repeat old ones. (Vaise Desai said this, but I follow this one from my heart too). After all this is what I got my life for. Every moment of life brings with it a new aspect; a story full of every emotion and feeling. Winning and losing, love and hate, respect and disgust, help and fight, anything and everything. Every day brings with it new opportunities (Ravi says – “Everyday is a new beginning; a new breakfast, new lunch and new dinner…”)

I share my experience lf life at this place. Sometime I share my feelings. I am not a magician of words (if I say that I don’t want to be, I would be lying to you). I am not good in expressing myself (many of my friends would agree with it). But still, I want to write all the stories. I want to write them, so that sometimes in my future I can look back and cherish these moments. Shashank says "You will laugh at your mistakes when you will read these stories in your future. Every mistake will seem so silly and you would cherish each one of them." Again I repeat, there is no learning without mistake.

What else can I tell you about? I try to write my views about politics. But this is one area, I had my heart broken long time back. Looking at the disgusting world of politics, I feel the same way as Laxman Pandey felt at India Gate (remember Rang De Basanti). He was seeing his ideals (or more correctly ideas) falling like dominos. I too feel the same way. I generally avoid writing about politics, so. I am running away from the mess, but for now I don’t have any other option.

There are some incidences of life I want to share with everyone. But then this place will become like a diary. Some are better left just in memories. So these things just reach the draft stage and then get lost in the imaginary world.

Sometimes I refrain from writing on many topics coz it might affect someone else. What if that person reads it or feels bad about it. I am not here to hurt anyone. Again these things just reach the draft stage and never see the face of world. Someday they will live their due life.

“Dreams” is another of my favorites topic. I have and will always share my dreams here. Desai says it truly

“We may stay on here but these dreams may not,
so hold on to them because we have got nothing else…”

My stories can be just a simple interpretations of my dreams. If you want, you can judge my character through them, though I don’t prefer to do that.

Technology is not my forte so this is one thing you will never fins here. I am very sure about it.

So people, here I thank one and all. For reading all my stories, sometimes sharing yours with me. Life can be boring sometimes. Places and modes like this bring the colors back in life.

ps: this is supposed to be my terstimonial for my blogging at this place. I am not sure what all crap I have scribbled here.

No comments: