Aug 24, 2009

Just a couple of days more

Before I leave this campus. I am going home for a long well-deserved break. 14th Sept I fly to Paris. So that gives me exactly 16 days at home. This sounds a long break. I haven't had such a break for ages now. Ok ok, those of who you know me might want to count this summer in Mumbai as one long break. So well, I don't disagree with you here. Atleast the result of the trip do support the fact that I did not do anything except taking a break. I don't regret.

So what do I plan to do in this break? As usual I have no clue. And more than that I have no control. When I go home, my time is not my time. It's everyone's. That's the magic. You don't feel so important anywhere in this world except at your home.

I have to do lots of shopping for my trip. Roti Kapda aur Makan (ka saaman). The basic elements required for surviving anywhere in this world. More than that, I have to prepare myself mentally for the trip. It might sound trivial but it is the most important thing for me. Let me know if you have any "Foreign Trip for Dummies."

ps: Today's BGL exam had a question giving us 20 terms that were used as part of discussion in last three months. We had to make relevant pairs and then write coherent essay involving those pairs to give essence of the course. I wonder from where do our professors get such creative ideas. :D

No comments: