Aug 18, 2009

Some Conversations

Me and N
N: Isn't it amazing to know that after fighting battles and war with the outside world, at the end of the day there is someone to whom you can run and just be yourself!
Me: Who is that someone?
N: It's your love...
Me: hmmm... My experience says that to be in the world that you are talking about, it takes a lot of effort.. and lot of time... And don't take it for granted in a relationship.
N: Very true, You know everything.
Me: Not everything... But kuch galtiya to ki hai past mein.. so kuch to seekha hai...
N: any experience that does not teach you anything is a mistake, all others are lessons.
Me: Vo bhi hai...

Me and P
P: Somehow, the only thing i feel like doing these days is = :) read your blog today after long!
Me: Which one? I have almost stopped writing. Today I was wondering "why that happened?"
P: Probably because you've got too much on your mind off late
Me: Actually yes..But its not productive.
P: Most thoughts aren't. Weirdly, isn't this when you should be blogging the most? I have a personal blog on which I blog only when I have a million thoughts on my mind
Me: hmmm... I do that too.. But then it becomes a crib post. And after an extent I start hating myself for such posts.
P: When you're the only one who's reading your blog, six months later, the crib posts become funny, and you realize how much you've matured.
Me: Haan may be...
P: But i guess you're past the wait-i'm-still-growing-up-stage!
Me: Hmmm... Who knows...

Me with R
R: My first boss had a year's experience of ABC before he started his own. It took 7 yrs for the organization to reach to break even point.
Me: Oh my god... That is long. To sustain and keep the enthusiasm going for that long must be a real tough task.

In the class
Who amongst Jai and Veeru (of Sholey fame) was taking a discretionary decision and who was taking an arbitrary decision? Answer is Jai was taking decision based on his discretion. He knew what decision he wanted to take and acted accordingly. While Veeru did not bother about it. He did not have any logic to his choice. He was taking arbitrary decision.

ps: 700th post.

No comments: