Aug 21, 2009

College ke gate ke is taraf...

Thoughts these are days are anything except structured.

I am listening to "Still Loving You" by Scorpions and reading a boring article on "Ideology And The Missionary Organization."
WTF!! I never imagined studying strategy can be so boring.

Last night, I realized that I lost some of the most precious photos during recent hard-disk screw-up act. I can not curse myself more. I just can learn from this mistake and take backups from now on. :( RoDe's word don't seem to go out of my mind - "We may stay on here... But these moments may not... So hold on to them... Coz we have got nothing else..."

In less than a week I will leave this campus for a long 4 month break. It feels odd to even imagine that. Last 14 months or so, life has been revolving around these red brick walls of WIMWI. Life here has been a comfort to say the least. When someone says it is a lifetime of joy bundled in two year, she is not exaggerating.
It will be a new start again. A sense of nervousness is engulfing me. It's going to be new place, new country, new people. And I will be on my own again. It takes time to build a support system. And it is not the best feeling to build one as frequently as this.

ps: "Mein ye college nahi chodna chahta... yaha DJ ki koi aukat hai.. College ke gate is taraf hum life ko nachate hain aur doosri taraf life humko nachati hai. " DJ to Su in RDB

1 comment:

Saurabh said...

Time to brush up perhaps the long lost french skills :) .