Aug 13, 2009

End of TNite

TNite fever is over. My apologies for not giving reports of last couple of days of activities. Somehow my involvement reached such an extent that I just could not find time for anything else. It was an amazing experience. We, Aandhi came third. It did break some hearts. But then we realize that it was not about winning only. The fun we had in last couple of days or so was just unimaginable. I got to know a bunch of super enthusiastic people. I don't know how much time I will get to interact with those due to my exchange program. Still, atleast ek kadam to aage badha...

Abhi, time for some crazy assignments. And some planning for Eurotrip :D
In the mean time, do fill in the survey that I had floated yesterday. I promise to treat each one of you for this generous gesture. Here is the link to yesterday's post.

No comments: