Aug 2, 2009

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

I am posting today's entry fully aware of chances of being rebuked by people who find this place really self-centered. I am sure some of them will appreciate the disclaimer. :D

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Yaar, Dost, Mitra...
Friend, Buddy, Pal...
You have been all of these to me...
I can not think of a moment when I felt alone.
'Coz you, my dear friend, were always there...

I really cherish each and every of those moments...
That made my life what it is today...
That made me what I am today...
It's you, my friend, who define my lifeline...

You, my friend...
who took me out of my shell...
who got me the best room in first year...
and introduced me to the bestest of people...
who walked with me every morning...
who heard me cry when I could not hold it...
who always forgot my birthday...
who made my cry on those rainy evenings...
who asked me "which one of you is Pritesh"
or who helped me find "who I was"

Those moments...
Of a blind date on a rainy evening...
Or train journey of my lifetime...
Writing MockCATs together...
And eating paani-puri after that...
Of those impulsive shopping sprees...
Or the movies in PVR...
Bakar sessions...
Of girl friends and no girl friends...
Gossips, rumors and networks...

Three mistakes of my life...
Little Ganesh jee in front of me...
Glass clock and scented candles...
A charming Budhist wind chime...

The names written on rice...
The silken dupattas...
Some colorful wax candles...
Love in time of cholera...

Early morning breakfasts...
and learning glass painting...
Long drives on my bike...
Dance Dance Dance...
Fruitshop at Greams Road...
Madras Gymkhana...

Nahi rakhta mein & Sunoh..
Summer of 69...
Heaven and I'm waiting...
Karunesh and Punjab...
Indian Ocean...
The lion sleeps tonight...

Hajaro khwahishe aise...
Omkara... DevD and Gulaal...
Fight Club... School of Rock
Remember the titans...
Saw and Texas Chainsaw...
Matrix... Identity... Forrest Gump
Ice age... Kungfu Panda and Lion King...

Learning french... Watching plays...
Photography exhibitions...
RC vs KKR in Bangalore
or CSK vs MI in Chennai

And some fun moments with kids...
A hockey match...
Learning and teaching...

Sarafa... RV... WIMWI...
The_Hangar... CTS... DJVV...
Playgroup with my playgals...
G3... Dungeon & GMBC...
Dorm 3 and Dorm XI...
Section Absolut...

PritS's Dreams...
in search of UTOPIA...
Little Moments of Joy...

The second chance that I deserved...
but never got...
Or the ones that I should not have got...

Friends lost and found again...
A treasure of a lifetime...

These are moments... That made my life... And I truly cherish each one of them...

ps: Needless to say the list is not complete... There are so many of them... And believe me I cherish each on of those...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey you can add these too...

And now i have a shweet new fren
funny,stupid, and loads of fun
may it be sunny or cold,
or windy or rain
Along with me she would always remain
A fren ever and forever