Oct 26, 2008

erase, write, erase again

It's a fast track out here. You keep racing against everything, including yourself. There are some inherent breaks, you stop, take a breath or two and get going again. And the most interesting part of it is that many a times all these activities are totally unrelated to each other.

Till day before yesterday I was writing SOPs and Cover letters, last night I was making arrangements for a market research fair, today morning I was working in the fair, and now I am thinking what to do. Fair is over, new forms are lined up for coming days, classes are slotted and I am standing here thinking.
Now I will have to erase this fair thing from my mind, and take up something new. Let me take a breath for now.

1 comment:

broca's area said...

enjoy the festival!!