Jul 2, 2008

wimwi ka tempo high hai

WIMWI ka tempo high hai...
Baki sabki leli zigzag zigzag...

It's 2am and sleep is still eluding me. This is 8th day on row when I have not slept before 2am. This has to be accepted as a world record in my small world. And I know, it is not yet over. The race has just begin, and the record will be broken again and again.

Life at WIMWI [Well known Institute of Management in Western India] is something one can not imagine. You can not understand from outside. You have to live it to be able to say even a bit about it. And I am doing it now.

After coming here I had two big realizations:
1. I am no special. There are 600+ more such guys/girls like me who have come here with lots of dreams. They all have proved their determination in the same way as I have done. So it's a level playing field here. We have to "play the game and play it fair."
2. I have become part of something very big.

Last one week has been hectic to say the least. But each moment has brought something special with it. I'll try my best to capture these moments. For myself and for others.

For now, I will go and try to get some sleep. Tomorrow morning 8:45 class is waiting for me.

-Pritesh
D3, Room 23

3 comments:

broca's area said...

waiting:)

satyajit said...

go Pj!

Shashank said...

badhiya hai! :)
bade din se koi khabar nahin thee .. padh ke sahi laga ..
lage raho... everything else can wait! :)